Travel the Path to Work You Love With Greater Clarity, Confidence, and Ease:
Transition into fulfilling work faster with expert guidance + coaching + a community of peers
Finding your purpose and doing work you’re passionate about isn’t easy. (If it were, everyone would be doing it.)
- It’s hard to know what you’ll find fulfilling when there are so many options out there.
- Even if you have an idea of what you want, it’s scary to let go of what’s familiar and step into the unknown.
- It’s overwhelming to figure out how to get started, or what action to take next when you’ve never done this before.
- It can feel nearly impossible to find time or energy to look for something else when you’re working full-time or have loved ones to care for.
- It’s tough to take sustained action on something in the midst of so much doubt, risk, and uncertainty.
Now imagine that there was a place you could go to…
- Ask all your questions and get advice from an expert who’s helped people like you find their calling and transition into work they love.
- Receive coaching around any obstacles that appear in your path, giving you new tools and skills that help you move through them.
- Be guided through the process of career change with clear next steps as well as accountability and encouragement to help you actually take them.
- Learn from the experiences of others and get fresh perspectives, loving feedback, and new ideas from a community of peers.
- Be reminded over and over again that you’re not alone, that others struggle with the same things you do, and that you absolutely belong alongside other talented, caring change-makers.
Just imagine how many good things you’d be able to create with all this loving support!
Because you, my friend, are amazing.
I’ve seen it over and over again. People who are incredibly capable, bright, creative, and powerful get stuck in work they don’t like. They sense they’re meant to be doing something more, but they’re not sure what that is or they don’t know how to get there.
After a period of time of failing to make a change, they start to doubt whether it’s even possible for them to find their calling in life. They worry that they won’t be able to make enough money doing what they love, that they don’t have the right skills, or that it’s too late to start over.
Or, worst of all, they start to doubt themselves and wonder how they got things so wrong. They begin to ask:
“What’s wrong with me?”
Which is a terrible question to ask. Because the truth is, there’s nothing wrong with you. Nothing at all.
We’re taught nothing in school about how to get clarity about what we most want out of life or what’s most important to us. And for most of us, it’s far from obvious. It really is a skill we have to learn.
A much more useful question would be:
“What support would help me get to where I want to go?”
Just like every other human being on this planet, you’re incredibly gifted, able to create amazing things, and fully capable of finding a way around any challenges that get in your way.
And also just like every other human being, you’re designed to operate in groups. We’re social animals, meant to rely on the help of others in our pack.
And yet these days, more often than not we’re taught that we should be able to do everything on our own, and if we can’t, there must be something wrong with us.
Au contraire, Pierre.
The truth of the matter is, we all need guidance and support now and then. And in the case of the complex process of finding work you love, it’s key to making your path clearer and much easier to walk in much less time.
I never would have found work I love if not for unbelievable amounts of outside help, guidance, and community support.
I struggled to find work where I felt fulfilled, passionate, and appreciated. In all, I tried out 10 jobs, short-term positions, or internships in my first 10 years of employment.To make matters worse, when I was 25 I fell into a full-on mental, emotional, and spiritual breakdown.
As it turns out, this was a good thing. I have a high pain tolerance, so it took a lot of suffering to get my attention and make me willing to ask for help.
When I finally did, everything changed.
I found guidance in one-on-one relationships with mentors and coaches.
I participated in programs that taught me a new way of approaching things. I joined communities of people who struggled with the same things I did and learned from their experiences, ideas, and perspectives.
This support helped me to find a path that was authentic, creative, and aligned with my deepest desires and intentions. With the help of others, I discovered new possibilities, created different outcomes, and found far more joy and fulfillment in my work and life.
I’ve been helping others do the same ever since.
When you have the courage to look for your calling, you…
Wake up excited to go to work.
Activate your superpowers.
Create things you didn’t know you could.
Feel energized and alive.
Work with greater ease and balance.
Connect with others who share your passion.
Feel free to be your truest, weirdest self.
Learn new things and make new discoveries daily.
Live your life all day, not just after 5.
Pathfinders Group Coaching:
An opportunity for those who get that coaching and community can supercharge career change.
Knowing what you need to do is one thing; actually doing it is another.
It’s not too hard to acquire knowledge about how to live your purpose, but things get tricky when the rubber hits the road.
It may be unclear how best to apply what’s helped others find fulfilling work to your own situation. Or you may have trouble making time for what you know is important but can always be done later. Or unexpected obstacles can arise and slow you down, making progress excruciatingly slow.
Fortunately, support can change all that. The guidance, coaching, and community this program offers will help you:
- Implement a proven process to identify your calling and transition into work you love.
- Get crystal clear on what you’re looking for, and what type of work will fulfill you.
- Create a clearly defined roadmap for how to make your transition.
- Take effective steps along your path by being held lovingly accountable to the actions you commit to.
- Find courage to take risks with tons of encouragement and support and a safe space to share whatever comes up for you.
- Learn new skills and tools that can help you overcome obstacles now and in the future.
- Make sure your efforts are as powerful and productive as possible through personalized guidance, exercises, and targeted resources.
- Break free from doubt and second-guessing with the opportunity to get answers to your questions.
- Learn faster with compassionate and honest feedback from people who care about your success.
- Discover new ideas and possibilities through group brainstorms and problem-solving sessions.
- Find promising opportunities through an expanded support network.
- Be seen for the amazing, talented, and caring person you are.
- See how much you have to offer as you support other interesting, capable, and creative people.
- Know without a doubt that you belong.
Coaching and community can help you transition more easily, efficiently, and effectively into fulfilling work you love.
Doing work you’re passionate about doesn’t make all your problems go away. And answering your calling is a journey that has its ups and downs and takes time and dedication.
But it’s also incredibly worthwhile, and far more possible than you might think. I’ve seen over and over again how the stories people tell themselves about why they won’t be able to make a living doing work they enjoy fall apart once they find the right support to help them on their journey.
Because magic happens when you get outside perspectives… when you allow other people to hold your goals alongside you…when you create space and structure in your life to work towards something important to you…
You discover that there are far more options out there than you realized, and that it’s 100% possible to do work that’s joyful, fulfilling, and financially viable.
You clarify what’s most important to you and start to see positive changes in your relationships, energy level, mood, work/life balance, and many other areas of your life as a result.
You develop your superpowers: the strengths and gifts you have to offer the world, and the skills that will help you navigate sticky situations in the future with greater ease.
You get to know yourself better, both how incredibly awesome you are as well as the habits that cause you to get in your own way, and you learn how to get yourself unstuck.
You learn how to work with fear, step into the unknown, trust yourself, and tune into your incredible inner wisdom.
You find ways to contribute your greatest gifts to the world in ways that feel meaningful and deeply fulfilling.
You find yourself feeling more content regardless of where you are in the process.
You feel more confident, joyful, powerful, and fully yourself.
How to Know If This Program Is For You:
- You feel like you’re meant to do something more than you are now, but you don’t know what that is; or
- You have some ideas about the direction you want to go in, but you’re not sure which one to follow through on.
- You may struggle to take sustained action, but you’re ready to take steps towards what you want, not just think, plan, or worry more about it.
- Whether you’re an introvert or extrovert, you see the value in community.
- You’re ready to take your place among peers, supporting and being supported by others.
- You’re interested in learning more about yourself.
- You want to make a positive difference through your work.
- You understand that connection requires vulnerability, and with the right people, you’re willing to share openly.
- You see the value of fun and play.
- You’re willing to explore and experiment to find out the truth behind the fears that you can’t make enough money doing what you love, or that you don’t have enough experience.
- You understand that you’re whole, capable, and powerful, and you have all the answers within you (you just may need a little help to recognize them).
- You want to enjoy the journey as much as the destination.
How to Join:
- Fill out an application. Click here to fill out the application. I’ll read and respond to every application, and if I feel there may be a fit, we’ll schedule a call.
- Talk to me in a free consultation. This is a chance to clarify your goals, get your questions answered, and find out exactly what group coaching involves. There’s no cost for the call and no obligation to buy anything. If we agree that it’s a good match, we’ll find the best group for you to join.
- Be warmly welcomed into a group! When you join a group, you’ll be welcomed with open arms and a special activity to help you get to know and connect with other group members.
“Working with Meredith gave me two great gifts: the ability to identify things I want to achieve, and the plan, the tools and the confidence to achieve them. I couldn’t have asked for more!”
—Hank Willson, Coaching Client
“I have struggled for years with trying to get the infamous ‘work-life balance’, gain satisfaction in my career, and overall lead a happy and contented life. I thought this was a lot to ask for and that I might get one out of three. Working with Meredith made me see that these were reasonable and attainable goals and that with the right tools, I could make it happen. And with her help, insight, coaching and counseling, I have.”
—Nancy Gonce, Coaching Client
“I am not exaggerating when I say that working with Meredith has changed the trajectory of my life. I went in knowing that I needed to change, and came away with new level of self awareness and a set of skills to continue the work that we had done together. Working with her is one of the best decisions I have ever made.”
—Anne Kitzmiller, Design Director
“Now I have the right job for me in the right environment and I’m no longer stumbling around in the wilderness. So if you are at a point in your life where you are stumbling around and are not sure what to do, I highly recommend that you let Meredith help you find a new path because life is too short for you to be depressed with your job and life.”
—Lisa Adams, Coaching Client
The Pathfinders Group Coaching Program will be led by Meredith Walters, a certified Integral coach with a Masters in Business Administration from USF. In addition to one-on-one coaching, she also leads workshops for organizations such as Emory University and the U.S. Peace Corps. She’s a former board member of the Georgia chapter of ICF and has served as an adjunct faculty member at New Ventures West coaching school in San Francisco.
If you have any trouble filling out the application, please contact my team at email@example.com