David is a friend who’s done a lot of work helping people bring more heart into their work. His superpower is helping others connect with the joy, wisdom, and genius that exists within all of us (yes, even you). He’s profound, hilarious, and great at helping people stop trying to be something else and start enjoying the amazing gifts of who they already are.
On the podcast, we talk about questions like:
- Why do we often wait until some type of catastrophe before we take action to change our lives?
- How can we listen to our pain in a way that helps us?
- What can we do if we make big mistakes in our career path?
- How can we start to make changes in a direction we want when we have a full-time job?
- What are my top 3 tips for making an amazing career change?
- How can we start to feel better about what we are working on right away?
Here are some quotes from our conversation:
“We make pain out to be a bad thing, but pain is just an indication of what we need to look at. Pain is a sign of a healthy system.”
“The Universe is not going to abandon you if you accidentally get off your path.”
“Make a sacred commitment to what gives you joy.”
If what you hear brings up any ideas or questions, please share them in the comments below.